Information about the controller of personal data:The Website is operated Victor Soultanov, hereinafter referred to as “Operator”. If necessary, you can contact us through our contact form published on the website at https://verticalesthetics.com/contact/
Grounds and purposes for data processingWe process your personal data on the following grounds: your explicit consent – the purpose is specified for each specific case. The only instance when we may process your private date is when you fill in our contact form published on https://verticalesthetics.com/contact/. When filling the form your name and email address will be shared with us for the purpose of communication imitated by you.
We process your personal data on this basis only after your express, unequivocal and voluntary consent. We will not foresee any adverse consequences for you if you refuse to process personal data.
Consent is a separate basis for processing your personal data and the purpose of the processing is stated therein, and is not covered by the purposes listed in this policy. If you give us the relevant consent and until its withdrawal or termination of any contractual relationship with you, we prepare suitable offers for you for products/services, performing detailed analyzes of your basic personal data;
Provision of data to third parties
We do not share your data with third parties.
Withdrawal of consent
Consents may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the fulfillment of contractual obligations. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for any or all of the ways described above, we will not use your personal data and information for the purposes specified above. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal.
To withdraw the given consent, you only need to use our site or simply our contact details.
When we delete data collected on this basis
We delete the data collected on this basis upon your request or 12 months after its initial collection.
Data subject rightsEach User of the site enjoys all the rights to protect personal data according to Bulgarian legislation and the law of the European Union. The user can exercise his rights by sending a message to our email. Each User has the right to:
- Being informed (in connection with the processing of his personal data by the administrator);
- Access to your own personal data;
- Correction (if the data is inaccurate);
- Erasure of personal data (right “to be forgotten”);
- Restriction of processing by the administrator or personal data processor;
- Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
- Objection to the processing of his personal data;
- The data subject also has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which gives rise to legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him to a significant extent;
- Right to judicial or administrative protection in the event that the data subject’s rights have been violated.
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The user withdraws his consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- The data user objects to the processing and there are no overriding legal grounds for the processing;
- Personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State that applies to the controller;
- The personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children and the consent was given by the holder of parental responsibility for the child.
- Dispute the accuracy of personal data. In this case, the restriction of processing is for a period that allows the administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is illegal, but the User does not want the personal data to be deleted, but instead requires the restriction of its use;
- The Administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the User requires them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Object to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the administrator take precedence over the interests of the User.